[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - What do you all think of 03-08 Hyundai Tiburons?

What do you all think of 03-08 Hyundai Tiburons?

Re: What do you all think of 03-08 Hyundai Tiburons?

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sat May 02, 2015 2:12 am

The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sat May 02, 2015 2:35 am

With more thinking and shopping for info/cars online. I have ruled out the Tibbie now. Not that it's not a nice car but in reality if you especially go with a 2.0L 5spd it's essentially the same car driving wise that my Elantra is. It may look more cool, swoopy and maybe its tuned for better handling but it's still much the same car.

What I really look to want is a car that I would be happy owning for say 10+ years. I owned my Shelby Z for 14+ years as I LOVED THE CAR! I bought the Elantra only to make a change and with the thought of keeping it oh 5-6 years. I've now had it for 5 years. I want the zest and joy of having a car to keep for much longer likely 10 or so years. So my list of cars has changed a bit.

2000-2004 Mustangs again probably V-6 but maybe if found a V-8
2005-2006 Mustang V-6
2004-2005 Mazda RX-8 (rotaries rock, but could be a money pit if not well cared for or by previous owner's lack of care).
2004-2006 Mazda 6 (V-6 models) yeah its a sedan but IMO maybe the best looking 4 doors made in the early /mid 2000's
I can find early 2000's BMW 3 series, 2-4dr in my price range and BMW's would be fun, but probably a lot more to maintain and repair price wise being a German car.

I want 4 seater only and hopefully one that would not need rear passengers seeking a Chiropractor after sitting in the back I know 2dr coupes are not as good in this regard as most sedans but some are ok to good.

Of course a nice condition Daytona Turbo or better Shelby Z at a good old price too. But I doubt that will happen.
Staying older 1988-1991 Toyota Supra, turbo or non turbo but again not likely to find any in good enough shape or priced properly.
Or even more rare Mitsubishi Starion/Dodge Conquest HAH LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN!
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sun May 03, 2015 12:18 am

Or even more rare Mitsubishi Starion/Dodge Conquest HAH LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN!

-----------------------------------

LOL, The very night I post this quote above, a Greater Vancouver area driver just listed his 1988 Chrysler Conquest Tsi. It's interesting, he's done a bit of work on it but at $8000 Cdn. not sure about it. But it's a rare car and to have one come up on Craigslist the same night I posted my above quote is odd and funny.

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby Turbojett » Sun May 03, 2015 8:38 pm

I think you're more likely to find a real, live unicorn that tapdances and sings showtunes.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Previous

Return to Asian