[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - I think the time has come :(

I think the time has come :(

General Topics

I think the time has come :(

Postby 1300zuk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:17 pm

After nearly 13 years of use the samurai needs some serious work thrown at it.

The frame needs to be repaired in about 4 spotss due to rust, likey more by the time I'm done with it. The transfer case is about to fall out because I've pretty much ripped the mounts off the frame with all its torque. The front leaf springs are in pretty sad shape.

I haven't bought a house yet, so I can't really fix everything myself. I will hopefully be buying a house soon.

Do I keep throwing money into it or move on and get something else? I'm almost thinking I would be content with a rzr.
1300zuk

Re: I think the time has come :(

Postby tut » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 pm

but

without the zuk....

who are you?

can you get another zuk for cheap?

in all seriousness, though make the decision that's the most logical, both by the heart and by your wallet..

then again, in my mind, the zuk would be one of the most able "bang for buck" 4x4s ..

and i think i speak for the automobileforum community when i say that we grew attached to it, over the years... every time i see a sammy, i think of you...

do what you need to, but i will post a sadface when you get rid of it..

have you considered crowdfunding? lol :D

(ps buy cheap, better sammy, swap bodies, tell the world you fixed er up)
tut

Postby 1300zuk » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Not going to lie, I'm looking to see if I can find a decent no running roller and swap parts around to make one.
1300zuk

Postby tut » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:37 pm

YES! do it!!!

don't tell anyone, though. just claim you've addressed all the issues lolo

except your gf (partner) cause you never lie to your partner....
tut

Postby 1300zuk » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:56 am

1300zuk

Return to General Banter