[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - Today I am ashamed to be an American.

Today I am ashamed to be an American.

General Topics

Re: Today I am ashamed to be an American.

Postby SBF » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:49 am

Well I see Les hasn't changed much since the last time I was here.
SBF

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 am

The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Postby SBF » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:54 am

SBF

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:20 am

The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Postby SBF » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:03 pm

SBF

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby SBF » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:37 pm

If that's the best you can retort with, that says all I need to know.
SBF

Postby the_edge » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:49 pm

the_edge

Postby 1300zuk » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:18 am

Raska is all adulting now.

And I'm just like what am I doing anymore.
1300zuk

Postby Honor » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:15 pm

So Trump winning the election is worse than 9/11? Worse than the Iraq War in which how many soldiers died? Lmao
Honor

Postby SBF » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:38 am

Who said that?
SBF

Postby Honor » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:55 am

Honor

Postby sombrio » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:23 pm

I mean what I said. It is worse.

Although this isn't politically correct, there's a kind of sacred mythology built up around 9/11. About 3,000 people died. That's obviously bad, but as horrible as this might sound, worse things have happened. In terms of strict utilitarian "bad," the greatest harm to the greatest number of people, many things have been worse, and many things in the future will be worse. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were probably worse overall.

Trump, with a Republican Congress and multiple Supreme Court picks, is potentially the end of American democracy and freedom. It's hard to overstate the potential harm. Consider what he's already done. He's put a white-supremacist publisher in the White House, together with the Republican Party chairman. He's threatened political opponents with prosecution. He's refused to even acknowledge his many conflicts of interest involving his businesses, and he's already reportedly wielded political power for personal profit (in the phone call with the Argentine prime minister regarding a business project).

If you think there's no way a Trump presidency could be worse than 3,000 people dying, you've got another think coming...
sombrio

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:07 pm

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby sombrio » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:27 pm

sombrio

Postby thewalrus » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:10 pm

thewalrus

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:59 am

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby sombrio » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:50 pm

And this is the problem. The rubes don't care whether it's good policy or not. They just want to stick it to the libruls. As FARK would say, STIGGINT!

Massive corruption? Policy blunders? Rich getting richer while "real Amurricans" languish in a hopeless economy? Disrespecting the founding documents conservatives claim to love so much? No problem. Trump got elected so libruls are cryin! MAGA! STIGGINT!

It also says a lot, Les, that you completely ignored the points I made and chose to go off on a tangent about Canada being dependent on America and libruls crying. You can't even respond to a basic argument. You're completely incapable of having a meaningful discussion. No wonder you like Trump.
sombrio

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby the_edge » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:27 pm

the_edge

PreviousNext

Return to General Banter