[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - Currently Madly in Lust with These Things.

Currently Madly in Lust with These Things.

Re: Currently Madly in Lust with These Things.

Postby ryguy79 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:56 am

Raska needs to rename the forum www.oldsmobileforum.com.
ryguy79

Postby Honor » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:02 am

:roflmao:
Honor

Postby Turbojett » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:20 am

Whatever. I was just saying they'd be pretty hairy in the rain even just at street speeds. Because y'know, water.
I'm just a huge fan of not getting wrapped around shit that's sticking up out of the ground is all.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby ryguy79 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:43 am

Sounds pretty paranoic to me.

Whatever happened to Rod?
ryguy79

Postby Honor » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:13 am

I think Ascona finally found him
Honor

Postby Talon » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:34 am

Ascona and Pennz got to him because witness protection could.

RIP ROD/The Edge
Talon

Postby Swerve » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:30 am

Swerve

Postby SBF » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:15 am

SBF

Postby Talon » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:45 am

They've been out for a couple years now, eh? I think I've seen eight to 10 maybe. I'd.........just.......... rather an S2.
Talon

Postby ryguy79 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:46 am

I see bunches of them in Colorado. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if we have one of the higher Subaru per capita ratios in the country.
ryguy79

Postby Honor » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Honor

Postby thewalrus » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:50 pm

thewalrus

Postby Honor » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Keep the RPMS down low where it's not much better than a civic, youll be fine.
Honor

Postby ryguy79 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:10 am

ryguy79

Postby ConeDodger » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:36 am

I spent a lot of time in an AP2 S2000:

Twitchiest, snap happy car i've ever driven. It's a hair raising experience when you push it. But if you drive like a normal human being, a perfectly fine daily driver.
That kid that used to be Dodge...
ConeDodger

Postby Swerve » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:05 am

Swerve

Postby Swerve » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 am

Found an article from last year saying Aus was the 3rd largest market for the FT86, with almost 7,000 sales here to the US (in second) on 21,000. Which sounds like it's doing better over there, until you remember that annually more F150s are sold in the US than our entire vehicle market.

However, the real reason it's popular here is because we don't have access to the Camaro and Mustang. Even when the Mustang is officially sold here next year, it is likely to be twice the price of the FT86. For similar money I'd take the V8 Mustang every time...

I'm surprised UK sales are so poor. They need a hybrid model, I guess.
Swerve

Postby SBF » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:24 am

I watch a few different UK car shows and it seems like a pain in the ass to own a car there. In all honesty, they have a huge Gray Market for used Japanese cars, it would be more affordable to get an S15 Silvia, than a new GT86.
SBF

Postby Swerve » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:21 am

Of corse it would - same here. But a lot of S15s have hit the market as their owners switch to the Toyota, since it's the closest new car in spirit, power and weight to the S15 since that went out of production.
Swerve

Postby Turbojett » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

PreviousNext

Return to Asian