[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - Newish Car

Newish Car

Newish Car

Postby ConeDodger » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Since at least 2 of you here aren't on fb guess i'll make the official AF announcement.

I'm an idiot.

Now that that's out of the way, I bought a 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP. I have wanted one since the day they came out, who knows why.

It's my first car with a loan, first car with ac, first car with cup holders, first car with cruise control that works, first car with ABS, first car with TC. Newest car by 15 years.

That kid that used to be Dodge...
ConeDodger

Re: Newish Car

Postby thewalrus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Holy Shit. That's awesome, man. I've always liked those cars - great styling job by Pontiac on that one.

Should help you get some women too.
thewalrus

Postby Arthur Dent » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:23 pm

That is fantastic! Looks great in black. Get the top down and drive.
Arthur Dent

Postby Turbojett » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Awesome car!

waitwaitwait...you went all this time without ac?
in Florida?!
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby JaysonAych » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 am

That's a sweet ride...congratulations to you!
JaysonAych

Postby ConeDodger » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:42 pm

ConeDodger

Postby Talon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:05 am

Nice. A co-worker of mine had a Sky. It was the non-turbo version. I kind of preferred that body style but same car and all.

Someone out there is stuffing the LS7 into one of those. Mmmmmmmmmmm
Talon

Postby Honor » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:13 am

A guy near me has one of those and he always has the top down, even in the winter.
Honor

Postby Talon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:17 pm

Speaking of firsts with cars, I came to a realization a few years ago:

I've only ever owned four cylinders and all my cars have been wither FWD or AWD.

I'd really like a RWD V8. Who wants to buy me a Mustang GT?
Talon

Postby Swerve » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:21 pm

I always liked the look of the Solstice. We never got it here, nor the Sky nor VX220.
Swerve

Postby ryguy79 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:42 am

ryguy79

Postby thewalrus » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:11 am

thewalrus

Postby Arthur Dent » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Arthur Dent

Postby thewalrus » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:34 pm

I think you need to check off V12, Mid-engine, and Italian in one fell swoop.
thewalrus

Postby Arthur Dent » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:25 pm

The decimal needs to move one place to the right in my salary to make that happen :ugeek:
Arthur Dent

Postby tut » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:57 am

I also had engines

fwd, rwd, awd,
i4, v6, i6. all front engined,
1.2 - 3.2l
petrol, diesel
4sp man, 5sp man, 5 sp auto.
4 seater, 5 seater,
hatch, sedan, stationwagon..
LHD, RHD,
blue, green, champagne, red, black, white. mainly blues, actually.
tut

Postby 1300zuk » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:12 am

Do you like the cup holders? I hope you do because I missed a boat ride because of them.
1300zuk

Postby Turbojett » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby ConeDodger » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:09 pm

ConeDodger

Postby 1300zuk » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:05 pm

1300zuk