[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - The Shitter Thread

The Shitter Thread

General Topics

The Shitter Thread

Postby thewalrus » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:35 pm

So I'm finishing up the proceedings at the sink today, when a dude walks in - 300 lbs, at least - and he's carrying a plunger.

Gives me the "what's up" nod, and immediately heads to a stall and takes a seat.

A plunger. The man has a dedicated plunger for 'shitting at work' duty (hehe).

Seems like a decent guy, and I appreciate the "community of man" attitude that would have to be present for him to deal with his own back up.

But holy shit (hehe) - that's some kind of point to have reached, when you just know that there's no way you're leaving the toilet unclogged. And not only KNOW it - but know it with such certainty, and regularity (hehe), that you've actually gone out of your way to take a plunger with you into the bathroom.

No word on where he keeps it, or how much cleaning he does to it once he's finished.
thewalrus

Re: The Shitter Thread

Postby Dunnas » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Seriously? You think this guy was just a regular guy that bought his own plunger?

I first need to ask how you know he took a seat once entering a stall? Did you just hang around and watch it that closely? No, you didn't. He probably just entered the stall and closed the door and then got to his job, because he'd prefer to do it without people watching him. He gave you a what's up nod because you were staring at him and he isn't an asshole.

I have to add that i wrote this post thinking that Honor was the one that posted the original post.

But it is you Wally? You think there is someone at the courthouse (or some other dodgy place) that you work) that literally takes a plunger with them in case they need to shit.

hmm, i'm not sure if wally is doing some sort of public legal service shit at all these days. if yes, ignore the above. If not, don't be paranoid and shit.
Dunnas

Postby millertime » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:54 am

That was quite the post Dunnas. Not sure I understand what you are currently thinking...
millertime

Postby thewalrus » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:58 am

thewalrus

Postby ryguy79 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:12 pm

There was a guy having a loud phone conversation while in one of the stalls at work last week. I find that odd and annoying.
ryguy79

Postby Turbojett » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:18 pm

that's when i flush the toilet. or at least try to fart loudly.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby thewalrus » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:23 pm

thewalrus

Postby JaysonAych » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 am

I don't understand people who talk to others on the phone while taking a shit. Whatever you need to tell that person is likely unimportant if you're using dookie time to make that call.
JaysonAych

Postby Talon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:12 pm

You have to admit it would be pretty cool to make $300/hr shitting. Dude probably made $50 just sitting on the toilet. Winning.
Talon

Postby Arthur Dent » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:16 pm

A friend of mine used to answer tech calls from the crapper.
Arthur Dent

Postby Talon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 pm

See, I'm a very efficient shitter (most of the time). I'm usually out in five minutes or less.
Talon

Postby Turbojett » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:33 am

not me. it takes me awhile to take a dump. not sure why. guess I'm just full of shit.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby Talon » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Just took a duce at work. Timed it on my chrono watch. Started it before unpantsing and stopped it right after redoing my belt. So that’s shit, and clean up. A tick under two minutes.

So, there you go.
Talon

Postby JaysonAych » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Oh sure, I could do that. But sometimes, you need that shittin' time to just pause and relax.
JaysonAych

Postby Turbojett » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:19 pm

we can't all speed shit like that.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby thewalrus » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:35 pm

thewalrus

Postby Talon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Just went again today after lunch. 2 min 25 sec from depantsing to out of the stall. Not that it’s a race or anything, just keeping you guys informed.
Talon

Postby Turbojett » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 am

Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby Talon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:58 pm

2:29 today.
Talon

Postby Sexican » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:42 pm

What is happening here.....