[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - Protectors Of The Earth (Youtube)

Protectors Of The Earth (Youtube)

General Topics

Protectors Of The Earth (Youtube)

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sat May 13, 2017 2:08 am

Play while reading my post.
-------------------
"In my humble opinion, at times good or bad, with warts and all, if one believes in the western world way of life and the rights and privileges of self determination of the nation state and its ideology, no nation on Earth is as important to maintaining such than is the United States of America. There are dark powers who have been and are acting against the greatest social experiment in human history, the modern western developed world and its ideology of a free market based system, essential liberty and general justice, to which the United States of America is the most powerful and best Ambassador of keeping such. She is often taken for granted by people inside of her borders and derided by people outside of her borders. But given that I have grown up in the western developed world culture, I have come to see and now know that the United States of America was the 20th. and is 21st. century pillar that carries much of load of this magnificent social experiment and ideology. If she was to be taken down or to fall, all that we have believed, lived and witnessed will go down with her, this must not happen. Flawed and all, the great United States of America and her like minded peers are all that keeps our often insane and backwards world from falling into a pit of great global despair. We who have been privileged to live in the greatest social experiment in human history with the USA at the helm since at least the 20th. century must never allow it all to be taken from us or to fall away out of our apathy and ignorance."
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Re: Protectors Of The Earth (Youtube)

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sun May 14, 2017 12:26 am

Found this reply by one Youtube poster, on a Ronald Reagan video of him noting that the USA is a nation with "PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH!" I felt compelled to cut an paste this one Youtuber's reply to the video. It gives you a sense of how privileged Americans are and along with them much of their western world citizens. It helps hi-lite how BILLIONS of people are living an oppressed life even if many may be brainwashed to not see it or not realize it.

WE WHO LIVE IN THE GREATEST SOCIETY IN HUMAN HISTORY, THE WESTERN DEVELOPED WORLD MUST NEVER ALLOW IT TO FALL OR TO TOSS IT ALL AWAY!!!

Here is this ONE man's POV of his life, living outside the western developed world. (I CUT AND PASTED 100% VERBATIM TO HOW HE POSTED IT!)

My life is literally hell right now, if there is something so worse, so evil and so pure example of bad then it is the religion i was born in, i have been an atheist for 5years, told my father 1 year ago, he beat me the whole day, locked me in a room, and threatened to kill me, now i act like a muslim but i am an atheist i don't believe in something as evil as allah, i want to kill myself sometimes, all my life i was taught allah is the only one i should worship, my parents beat me when i had a girlfriend, i am 21years old, i am not allowed to love anyone except allah.
This is why muslims rape, i am so frustrated right now, i wish, i wish i was born in america, i love freedom and i would ban islam if i had the power. i was not made for bloody islam, my life is literal meaning of hell, my mom is an oppressed women who is too scared to even say anything to my father, he sucked all life out of us, because of his fucking islam, i am shivering right now, i want to kill myself, this is a curse, i am uneducated because all i studied is how great islam is!

i cannot survive in the world because i am always too scared, if there is a god out there i wish no one goes through what i went through, just because i'm different, i don't believe in allah, does that make me bad? i love freedom, i want to drink alcohol sometimes, i want to travel and see beautiful world, i want to be free.
i might not be here tomorrow, just know one thing islam is very wrong, i am an atheist who waas born in a muslim family, youtube saved my life, i love science and if i had a chance i would study and make world a better place !
please don't be fooled by islam, it ruined my life! it ruined my country, it ruined everything!!!!! sharia law scares me, i want to die, they will kill me if they find this message, i want them to find this i cannot live like this!
if there is a goood god out there please bless america and freedom, i wish i was born in freedom!
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Postby the_edge » Fri May 19, 2017 2:29 am

Are protectors of the earth the name of your new hate group? Is it inspired on captain planet? Like "earth, wind, water, white hoods, go planet!" :lol:

Or is it inspired on Guardians of the Galaxy? I guess you'd be like Groot, only you say "SJWs, minorities and 3rd wave feminists!" instead of "I am Groot!"
the_edge

Postby Talon » Fri May 19, 2017 9:44 pm

Did not read.
Talon

Postby thewalrus » Sun May 21, 2017 7:17 pm

thewalrus

Postby Talon » Sun May 21, 2017 11:09 pm

Talon

Postby Pennzoil GT-R » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm

i havent been on here and months and I come back and the only posts are Les talking to himself. I hope you dont write all these essays just for us Les!
Pennzoil GT-R

Return to General Banter