[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - So I'm moving to Victoria

So I'm moving to Victoria

General Topics

Re: So I'm moving to Victoria

Postby ryguy79 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:57 pm

LOL, that would really suck.

Been in the new house since Tuesday.

Unpacking sucks, walks to the lake are great, and the singletrack is awesome.
ryguy79

Postby Swerve » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:10 am

How’d you go in that MTB race?

And Wally, good stuff. A friend at work is originally from Edmonton and gets depressed every time he goes back. Although, in his case, I think it might be to do with his group of friends being stuck in some sort of endless cycle of sameness. I’ve just assumed that’s indicative of the city as a whole.

My pipe dream is a holiday house in Italy. They are so dirt cheap and it’s such a beautiful country. Doubt we’ll ever pull the trigger though. A big downside would be feeling like it was a wasted purchase unless every holiday was spent there. But there are still plenty of other places I need to see in this lifetime.
Swerve

Postby ryguy79 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:35 pm

ryguy79

Postby Swerve » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:16 am

Good stuff.

Hope you weren’t waiting on that response for motivation...
Swerve

Postby thewalrus » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:33 pm

thewalrus

Postby the_edge » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:30 pm

the_edge

Postby ryguy79 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:35 pm

ryguy79

Previous

Return to General Banter