Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the USA

General Topics

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:07 am

Too many liberals, Democrats, special interests operatives and mostly main stream media talking heads DON'T LISTEN TOO WELL!

Trump did not say that he would not accept the results on election night. GO BACK AND LISE TO HIM IF YOU DO NOT AGREE!

He said that he will NOT give an answer one way or another today. He said all will have to wait and see on Nov.8. HONESTY IS A WONDERFUL THING! Something Hillary and the Dems do not seem to have.

Let me tell you all it this way...

You have a buddy call you on Monday, he asks if you will be able to come over and help him move to a new pad on the next Sunday? You think and size it up, you are not sure if you can or not. So you are HONEST and tell him that we will have to wait and see on Sunday if you can help him or not to move. What is wrong with that answer?

That is exactly like what Trump said about the results as they will unfold on Nov.8. Now for you liberals, Democrats and Hillbots if she is going to spank him on Nov. 8 he will have NO REASON TO NOT ACCEPT THE RESULTS! You have nothing to worry about, so rest you little heads. But, if it's like 2000 where Al Gore took over a month to accept the results or like 2004 where Kerry did not accept the results until after 3:00am and against many in the DNC telling him NOT to accept the results,or Hillary vs Obama in the early 2008 Democratic primaries where she said it was fixed, well folks if a state or two are too close to call or shenanigans are afoot, Trump says he will be honest and maybe contest the results.

But Hillbots and Dems, say Nov. 8 sees Trump just edging out a win and say Ohio or Florida are a little close to call or funny stuff going on. Will Hillary come out and accept the results? I doubt it, she will go back on her word and contest them.
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
User avatar
Les / Vipers Rule
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby 1300zuk » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:15 pm

Your logic if fucking fantastic.

Because volunteering to help your buddy move is exactly like being voted into an office. That won't undermine trust in the government :roll:

If that's really what he meant, his ass should have just said he plans on winning, but if he doesn't win he will accept the results because that is the choice of the people.

Voter fraud conspiracies are a joke, somebody finds a clerical error in a rural area where an old ass volunteer marked the wrong box at the polling station and you'd think ever dead person in the county voted.
1300zuk
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:19 pm

1300zuk wrote:Your logic if fucking fantastic.

Because volunteering to help your buddy move is exactly like being voted into an office. That won't undermine trust in the government :roll:

If that's really what he meant, his ass should have just said he plans on winning, but if he doesn't win he will accept the results because that is the choice of the people.

Voter fraud conspiracies are a joke, somebody finds a clerical error in a rural area where an old ass volunteer marked the wrong box at the polling station and you'd think ever dead person in the county voted.



Nothing he said undermines anything. elections one way or another are validated not by either candidates but by election commissions. The Democrats are quick to forget that their candidates TWICE in recent years were not quick to validate the election night results. But then again it's always different for them. Move the goal posts around is kind of their thing.

My example of helping a person move was only to make a point and to simplify it to get it into the OH MY GOD THE WORLD WILL END! type heads if Trump holds off on his answer until election night. It was to a direct A = B comparison. But you are being led by the whining of MSM talking heads who are painting such a fallacy of trust.

Voter fraud in US elections is nothing new and the complaining of such has been done by both parties over the number of cycles. 2000 and 2004 for the Democrats for two examples, so spare me your self-righteous crap.
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
User avatar
Les / Vipers Rule
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm


Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby thewalrus » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:33 pm

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people. Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper. Her history is far from being over,"


I know Hillary and I think she'd make a great president or vice-president.
User avatar
thewalrus
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby thewalrus » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:35 pm

On online psychiatric assessment can only lead me to believe that Trump, obviously, had some sort of severe psychological episode (possibly PTSD brought on by chronic bone spurs) between 2008 and 2016. We don't want someone whose suffered this sort of catastrophic mental breakdown to be President.

That or he's just a two-faced liar who will say and do anything to win favor with people he thinks are powerful.
User avatar
thewalrus
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 pm

All beta males, notably all of you in the lying main stream media, just STFU! Women have little to no respect for you. They use you, as you are like clay in their hands and you will kiss their *** and maybe white knight for them hoping maybe you will get some YOU WONT! except maybe out of pity.

Normal everyday males who work, deal with the ups and downs of daily life and especially alpha males, proverbially pi$$ on you cucks.

Dry up and blow away. Vote for Hillary and ask to carry her purse with your nuts inside it.

Donald J. Trump for the WIN of western developed, nuclear family society. A real progressive society. The greatest society in human history. While we were finding cures to terrible diseases, building grand infrastructure and cities, super high ways, literally and electronically, turning polluted water back clean, developing ways to feed 3-4-5-6 and now 7 billion, while we were putting men into space and on the Moon, other parts of the world then and many still now drink from the water they wash and pi$$ in. Save dung to dry and to burn to cook with or to smoke. They live outdated cultures and follow backwards beliefs and faiths.

FACT! NOT ALL CULTURES, BELIEFS AND FAITHS ARE EQUAL! No matter how hard SJW’s, socialists, and political/bureaucratic hacks claim.

I’m a member of and grew up in the Western developed world. As flawed as it has been and still is in many ways, it’s the best example of progressive humanity ever! I apologize to nobody, assume no guilt for all other lesser developed, backwards, whining groups or societies.

I also do not apologize to 3rd wave feminists, SJW’s, BLM. socialists, liberals and any other hack as such. As an everyday day male who has had good times and bad times, ups and downs, I’ve been kicked in the proverbial teeth and have been proverbially poll vaulted to better things at times. I learned to free myself from silly ideals of equality for all, all of the time. That illogical ideal only imprisons you all into it’s unattainable ends. I’m FREE to believe what I want, to take or leave any and all opportunity, to fall on my face and thus to pick myself up and dust myself off to move forwards again, to reach my own personal heights too.

Everyday people, NEVER APOLOGIZE TO THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE, 3rd wave feminists, SJW’s, BLM, socialists, liberals, backwards religions, faiths and cultures. Doing so brings you no comfort, they will never let you live it down. They are all brainwashed and miserable ideologues and want you to join them and their misery.

The and to be notable, the 20th century, western developed world, spearheaded notably post WWII by the USA is the worst culture and lifestyle on earth with the exception of ANY AND ALL OTHERS TODAY AND IN OUR PAST!

I will never apologize for this and I proudly support Donald J. Trump for POTUS 2016 and if I were an American I would proudly vote for him as flawed as he is as a man. He at least embodies all that is a part of the greatest culture in human history, that is ‘The Western Developed World… PEACE OUT! 8-)
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
User avatar
Les / Vipers Rule
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby thewalrus » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:23 am

Les / Vipers Rule wrote:All beta males, notably all of you in the lying main stream media, just STFU! Women have little to no respect for you. They use you, as you are like clay in their hands and you will kiss their *** and maybe white knight for them hoping maybe you will get some YOU WONT! except maybe out of pity.

Normal everyday males who work, deal with the ups and downs of daily life and especially alpha males, proverbially pi$$ on you cucks.

Dry up and blow away. Vote for Hillary and ask to carry her purse with your nuts inside it.

Donald J. Trump for the WIN of western developed, nuclear family society. A real progressive society. The greatest society in human history. While we were finding cures to terrible diseases, building grand infrastructure and cities, super high ways, literally and electronically, turning polluted water back clean, developing ways to feed 3-4-5-6 and now 7 billion, while we were putting men into space and on the Moon, other parts of the world then and many still now drink from the water they wash and pi$$ in. Save dung to dry and to burn to cook with or to smoke. They live outdated cultures and follow backwards beliefs and faiths.

FACT! NOT ALL CULTURES, BELIEFS AND FAITHS ARE EQUAL! No matter how hard SJW’s, socialists, and political/bureaucratic hacks claim.

I’m a member of and grew up in the Western developed world. As flawed as it has been and still is in many ways, it’s the best example of progressive humanity ever! I apologize to nobody, assume no guilt for all other lesser developed, backwards, whining groups or societies.

I also do not apologize to 3rd wave feminists, SJW’s, BLM. socialists, liberals and any other hack as such. As an everyday day male who has had good times and bad times, ups and downs, I’ve been kicked in the proverbial teeth and have been proverbially poll vaulted to better things at times. I learned to free myself from silly ideals of equality for all, all of the time. That illogical ideal only imprisons you all into it’s unattainable ends. I’m FREE to believe what I want, to take or leave any and all opportunity, to fall on my face and thus to pick myself up and dust myself off to move forwards again, to reach my own personal heights too.

Everyday people, NEVER APOLOGIZE TO THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE, 3rd wave feminists, SJW’s, BLM, socialists, liberals, backwards religions, faiths and cultures. Doing so brings you no comfort, they will never let you live it down. They are all brainwashed and miserable ideologues and want you to join them and their misery.

The and to be notable, the 20th century, western developed world, spearheaded notably post WWII by the USA is the worst culture and lifestyle on earth with the exception of ANY AND ALL OTHERS TODAY AND IN OUR PAST!

I will never apologize for this and I proudly support Donald J. Trump for POTUS 2016 and if I were an American I would proudly vote for him as flawed as he is as a man. He at least embodies all that is a part of the greatest culture in human history, that is ‘The Western Developed World… PEACE OUT! 8-)


DId you just call me a beta male? Seriously?

If that rambling stream of incoherent bullshit is the best you can muster when it comes to advocating for your position - you need to stop embarrassing yourself.

You claim to love western culture... yet you can't seem to master even the most basic logical argument. Deduction and persuasive induction are entirely foreign concepts to your posts. You have obviously have no ability to clearly communicate in the written form, and I assume your spoken abilities are just as stunted. You're neither logical or persuasive. And I say that as someone who has had to defend and justify all manner of political, philosophical, and ethical questions that I personal disagree with. And as someone who is friends with people who hold vastly different sets of beliefs from myself but are nevertheless able to construct a persuasive and well founded argument for their position.

Reading your posts is the grammatical and argumentative equivalent of hearing nails on the chalkboard. Your sentences are fragmented and nonsensical. Whether you recognize it or not your style of writing is almost impossible to understand. It's littered with incomplete thoughts, vague statements, and baseless assertions founded on nothing but what appears to be anger and frustration. Your spastic style of argument does absolutely nothing to convince anyone that you have a worthwhile point that should be considered to even the slightest degree. I'm honestly more offended by your complete lack of coherence, then I am by what I have come to suspect your actual positions might be. It's revulsion on the most basic epistemological level.
User avatar
thewalrus
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby sombrio » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:32 pm

This is sad.

Les: so many people think you're wrong, and you clearly know it. Why won't you at least reconsider your beliefs? Isn't it important to you to have views that are supported by facts and evidence?

I feel terrible for you.

I don't have anything else to add.
sombrio
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:32 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:39 am

As his aide Doug Band calls it, 'Bill Clinton Inc.'

That should be NUFF SAID!

If you HRC supporters and love of her leftist/elitist POV would see how many more people see through this Clinton/DNC/W.H. and the whole cabal you'd all maybe open your eyes.

George Soros, one of Hillary's friends/confidants [a man who is a destroyer of things] is on record in an interview back in the 90's reflecting life as a youth in Hungary during Nazi occupation where his father outed Jews to the Nazis as some of the best years of his life.

Saul Alinsky [author of 12 Rules for Radicals] is a Hillary Clinton hero. George I loved the Nazis Soros her friend.

We are perilously close to very dark times. The Clinton's, The DNC, The W.H., The DOJ, the whole elitist, globalist cabal, with the everyday drops of Wikileaks e-mails all so disgusting it all makes fucking WATERGATE look like a child's game.

What does it take for you all to see the most corrupt person to run for POTUS in modern US history? To see the corruption of the Clinton's, the DNC, Obama, The DOJ, all of it, WHAT MUST HAPPEN FOR YOU TO OPEN YOUR EYES?


Oh to add Wally, YEP.

No bullshit here, except maybe some between your ears
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
User avatar
Les / Vipers Rule
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby 1300zuk » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Les you can't even vote in the US.

Both are terrible candidates, but I refuse to vote for pence.
1300zuk
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:09 pm

1300zuk wrote:Les you can't even vote in the US.

Both are terrible candidates, but I refuse to vote for pence.



It does not prevent me or any other persons outside the USA from having an opinion and sharing it. But also understand, what happens in the USA and notably politically has effect on Canada and the rest of the world. As of 2016 no other nation has as much reverberating effect globally good or bad than the USA does.

H.R.C. is neck deep in political scandal. What she is alleged to have done would have likely put most any other person in prison not possibly the W.H. She's very dangerous, D.J.T. is not. He is the only credible choice for 2016 and he is a perfect example of one attaining The American Dream.

The Clinton's are a disgusting couple. To see what they have done by actions for 30+ years is revolting. ABTW, there was a time before I learned or cared to learn much about them especially 'Slick Willy' that I actually thought they were a good political couple. I now proverbially bang my head against a table to think that I fell for their shit for all too long.

H.R.C. is all in for H.R.C. just as Bill was for Bill and she also hates the USA as it is today. She is an enemy of the state, hopefully the FBI reopening its investigation gets what is needed to indict.

Funny enough going back to August 2015 D.J.T. tweeted a few times of how Huma and Weiner may be the reason for H.R.C.'s downfall. Prophetic maybe?
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
User avatar
Les / Vipers Rule
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby 1300zuk » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:11 pm

I don't like Hillary, I think she sucks.

Trump by himself doesn't scare me, but pence and many of the people who surround and follow them scare me.
1300zuk
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:16 pm

D.J.T. has surrounded himself in business life with very good and competent people, both men and women. An example, he was one the first prominent property developers/business men to put women, as qualified into high positions within in his business empire. All long before most other peers of his have done and do.

The Clinton's, DNC, old guard/fart Republicans, the MSM have conducted as all out smear job on him and the man who is a great example of realizing, The American Dream. Trump is a genius, he has shown to be correct on more things than not. But for another thing, he also LOVES THE USA more than most Americans appear to do.

A Saint he is not, he is like all others, a man with flaws but still a better man than most. A true blue, ALPHA MALE and "winner!!!" He is said to be a blue collar billionaire. His POV on many issues go back decades and he has rarely if ever shifted much from them. This makes him at this time likely the right man for the job of POTUS.

He has fought the establishment and other elites much of his life. He has come out and shown himself as a winner!

But he as POTUS will have to fight hard as these scumbags in the USA and abroad push back. But for hopefully 8 years he will push right back at them and will win more than he loses. He may be the man who is the transitional President and will hopefully bring more people to see he may be more right than wrong.

D.J.T. FOR THE WIN!
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
User avatar
Les / Vipers Rule
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby sombrio » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:42 pm

Les / Vipers Rule wrote:D.J.T. has surrounded himself in business life with very good and competent people, both men and women. An example, he was one the first prominent property developers/business men to put women, as qualified into high positions within in his business empire. All long before most other peers of his have done and do.

The Clinton's, DNC, old guard/fart Republicans, the MSM have conducted as all out smear job on him and the man who is a great example of realizing, The American Dream. Trump is a genius, he has shown to be correct on more things than not. But for another thing, he also LOVES THE USA more than most Americans appear to do.

A Saint he is not, he is like all others, a man with flaws but still a better man than most. A true blue, ALPHA MALE and "winner!!!" He is said to be a blue collar billionaire. His POV on many issues go back decades and he has rarely if ever shifted much from them. This makes him at this time likely the right man for the job of POTUS.

He has fought the establishment and other elites much of his life. He has come out and shown himself as a winner!

But he as POTUS will have to fight hard as these scumbags in the USA and abroad push back. But for hopefully 8 years he will push right back at them and will win more than he loses. He may be the man who is the transitional President and will hopefully bring more people to see he may be more right than wrong.

D.J.T. FOR THE WIN!


What makes Trump "blue-collar?" I literally can't picture a single person who would be further away from being a blue-collar worker.

And why is it so important to you to vote for an "alpha male?"
sombrio
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:32 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Blue Collar Billionaire, is a reference to him because he has noted many times in his life going back many years that he has been more comfortable talking to and interacting with the construction workers, door men, truck drivers, taxi cab drivers type people etc.

As to alpha male...well if you do not understand why that is important in politics especially the super power the USA is, maybe you are too beta to get it.

Obama is a classic beta and his legacy will be of division, societal confusion of his last 8 years and his indecision. Betas never make great leaders. Alpha males in power are what the western world needs today maybe more than ever. Alpha males as leaders get respect and get more respect from possible foes than even friends. The do not have to constantly look to prove themselves as H.R.C will if she gets her corrupted, fat ass in the W.H. Alphas prove themselves by who they are. As a result others will know that they will do and what they have to do if issues come up.

Alpha males led the building of this world, especially the western developed world and era, the greatest era in human history. We do not need any more betas/cucks, liberal/socialists, SJW's and 3rd wave feminists trying to lead (they really can't, at least not well) continue to tear it all down.
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
User avatar
Les / Vipers Rule
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby thewalrus » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:58 am

Les / Vipers Rule wrote:Blue Collar Billionaire, is a reference to him because he has noted many times in his life going back many years that he has been more comfortable talking to and interacting with the construction workers, door men, truck drivers, taxi cab drivers type people etc.

As to alpha male...well if you do not understand why that is important in politics especially the super power the USA is, maybe you are too beta to get it.

Obama is a classic beta and his legacy will be of division, societal confusion of his last 8 years and his indecision. Betas never make great leaders. Alpha males in power are what the western world needs today maybe more than ever. Alpha males as leaders get respect and get more respect from possible foes than even friends. The do not have to constantly look to prove themselves as H.R.C will if she gets her corrupted, fat ass in the W.H. Alphas prove themselves by who they are. As a result others will know that they will do and what they have to do if issues come up.

Alpha males led the building of this world, especially the western developed world and era, the greatest era in human history. We do not need any more betas/cucks, liberal/socialists, SJW's and 3rd wave feminists trying to lead (they really can't, at least not well) continue to tear it all down.


haha you totally consider yourself an "alpha", don't ya Les.

Les, the self-styled internet alpha male.
User avatar
thewalrus
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby sombrio » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:15 am

Very beta of me to question the alpha status of an obvious follower.

This is bad, man. This is really bad. Les, you don't get it. There are horrible things happening here and you're on the wrong side of the whole damn thing.

This is how democracies die. FiveThirtyEight had the chances at 30% today. I don't want to play Russian roulette with one bullet, much less two.

The Cubs won and I hope election day is this good. But I worry.

I'm just going to say, unlike some people here, I'm an actual American. I love my country. I don't want to see this happen to her. This is a bad, bad thing, and it's too close for any kind of comfort. And foreigners who support fascism coming to America can FUCK RIGHT OFF.
sombrio
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:32 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:24 pm

sombrio wrote:Very beta of me to question the alpha status of an obvious follower.

This is bad, man. This is really bad. Les, you don't get it. There are horrible things happening here and you're on the wrong side of the whole damn thing.

This is how democracies die. FiveThirtyEight had the chances at 30% today. I don't want to play Russian roulette with one bullet, much less two.

The Cubs won and I hope election day is this good. But I worry.

I'm just going to say, unlike some people here, I'm an actual American. I love my country. I don't want to see this happen to her. This is a bad, bad thing, and it's too close for any kind of comfort. And foreigners who support fascism coming to America can FUCK RIGHT OFF.



I agree about fascism coming to the USA, thus it's even more clear to NOT have H.R.C. win. That will be very bad if the horribly corrupted person that she is wins the highest office in the USA.

Horrible things have and will likely happen to the USA and abroad, this is why the USA needs D.J.T. You are on the wrong side of it all if you feel H.R.C. represents a better tomorrow for the USA. She cares only for one thing, herself. She along with Slick Willy has used public office for her and their own gain as well as to move her leftist, socialist agenda forward. She has been outed as a liar, a sociopath and as with all we have and are learning about her email and server scandal is a threat to US security. She along with the Clinton Foundation is under criminal investigation as we sit here and yet many still think she should be POTUS. REALLY!?!
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
User avatar
Les / Vipers Rule
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: Why Donald J. Trump will be the next President of the US

Postby 1300zuk » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Les, how many shirtless bathroom selfies have you taken?
1300zuk
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Banter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron