[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - F**K the self-righteous (two beefs for me today)

F**K the self-righteous (two beefs for me today)

General Topics

F**K the self-righteous (two beefs for me today)

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:17 pm

1: Sugar/junk food tax. (in our local news today)

First, I do not advocate an un-healthy diet. I am fortunate to be of good and typical weight and health for my age. I eat a varied diet that ranges from good sources of food to yes enjoying sweet and less healthy foods at times. IT IS MY RIGHT! Unless the products I consume are illegal it is nobody's especially the government's business to judge and or tax/punish me or any others on what they choose to eat and drink! If I want to stuff my face with Big Mac's, Doritos, bottles of Coke and or any other sweet/junk food it's my right. I'm tired of people who are tongue clucking , finger wagging ways wanting to tell me and any others what to eat/drink and how to live, let alone pile on punishment taxes. FUCK OFF!

Look I do not advocate bad eating/drinking habits and a general unhealthy lifestyle, but unless one is breaking laws as such it's nobody's damn business. Educate on this is fine but not legislate let alone tax.

2: Muslim immigrants, migrants and terrorists.

Belgium attacks only hi-lite issues. Turkey now says it captured at its border one of the terrorist bombers last June. He was said to be involved with ISIS. They deported him back to Holland noting to them of his radical terror group record. Holland authorities released him. Look what happened.

So to you self-righteous types who for one, smugly decry Trump for him wanting to put a temporary ban on NON-American Muslims entering the USA, until as he said we figure out what is going on. The Belgium attack and previous Paris attack should have you rethink that.

THEY ARE ALL MORE OR LESS RADICALIZED! It goes to their schooling in the Madrasas. One religion is unlike all the others. Only one condemns those who do not covert with death. Stop ignoring this folks. Sure many of them while in a tiny minority inside a larger population will not act out on such. But will be more likely to do so as their numbers in various regions grow. Just look what is going on in Europe today. Even its authorities now think tens of thousands of ISIS/ISIS inspired jihadists have and are flooding in with the so called migrants.

Just YOUTUBE "Muslim Migrants in Europe" you will be able to watch hours of disturbing videos.

IMO, there is no such thing and a non-radicalized Muslim. Only variances of radicalization. Whether they directly carry out attacks, indirectly support such with money, food, housing, training and transportation etc. Or whether they just sit on the side lines but still support and cheer on the desire of a global caliphate. ALL ARE RADICALS! Add the fact that their own prophet said it is ok to lie to infidels in getting on their good side, tells me I cannot outright trust any of them.

No, too much blood has been spilled by this religion. It no longer should be up to us who live in the diverse, liberal democracy, civilized world to give them the benefit of the doubt. It is now for them and their religion to show us that they will abandon the strict, unbending ideology of their religion. To reform to the ideals of a civilized faith, much like what Christianity did hundreds of years ago. There are bad in all religions, I'm not blind to such, but by example, Christians will proselytize to you, if you turn away from such they will typically end by saying that they will pray for you and your soul. Islam will invoke towards you CONVERSION or DEATH! In the 21st century this ideology is not acceptable. If they want to keep it on going in their nation states that is their problem. But to export it via an ARMY of un-uniformed soldiers who say they are mere refugees is not on with me nor should it be with you. Something like 75% of recent migrants into Europe are SINGLE, FIT, MALES between 18-35 years of age.

Stop with guilting yourselves with appeasement and faux diversity towards religion that has demonstrated that it torments and kills on its 7th century ideology.
Last edited by Les / Vipers Rule on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Re: F**K the self-righteous (two beefs for me today)

Postby tut » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Shut the fuck up les
tut

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:48 pm

The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Postby the_edge » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:31 pm

the_edge

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:13 pm

The Abortion issue IS A DISTRACTION!!!

Trump corrected his comments on abortion IF it is (and IT WONT) be made illegal. Roe v. Wade has been law for 43+ years. It is not about to be overturned so it's only a political point as to pro choice or anti-abortion in the USA.

That said Trump CORRECTED the statement by noting in a hypothetical if abortion was outlawed. If the Supreme Court rules such and states begin to implement anti-abortion laws, he says now that only the doctors or other providers will be punished.

MOVE ALONG NOW KIDDIES!

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby thewalrus » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:05 am

thewalrus

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:06 am

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby thewalrus » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Haha trump sucks. and he's not winning shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d-j-trump/
thewalrus

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:42 pm

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby thewalrus » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:12 pm

thewalrus

Postby Pennzoil GT-R » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:58 am

Pennzoil GT-R

Postby the_edge » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:59 pm

the_edge

Postby Pennzoil GT-R » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Pennzoil GT-R

Postby thewalrus » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:33 pm

thewalrus

Postby the_edge » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:50 pm

the_edge

Postby thewalrus » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:52 pm

thewalrus

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:56 pm

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby Pennzoil GT-R » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Pennzoil GT-R

Postby sombrio » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:34 pm

This thread made me laugh. It was a sad laughter with a dark depression behind it, but we take the smiles and laughs where we can find them.
sombrio

Postby Swerve » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:22 am

Les, have you ever visited a country with Islam as the dominant religion?
Swerve

Next

Return to General Banter