[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - I had a very cool dream

I had a very cool dream

General Topics

I had a very cool dream

Postby the_edge » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:45 am

In my dream I had a camera view of some sort of road test. Like those R&T or C&D Road Tests where they grab a bunch of ferraris, corvettes, lambos, porsches, etc etc and make them race and go on a road course. I had all these awesome views on the cars going full speed and drifting (!!!) and stuff. A classic porsche was also there.

But here's the interesting part - In my dream somebody showed me a Firebird Transam prototype. Remember how the Fbody camaro and firebird were basically clones, but the firebird was made more corvette-like? (slanted nose, pop ups, etc). Well, in my dream right before pontiac folded, pontiac's version of the new camaro was in the works, and it was meant to resemble more the C7 (yes, C7, not C6) corvette. Its back end had some 2015 porsche cayman influences (imagine a 2010 firebird formula's tail end was combined with a 2015 cayman's). The car was parked, I was admiring it then... MY ALARM WOKE ME UP :/

I kinda want one now (and it doesn't even exist!). Do you think there was ever a new firebird concept or sketch?
the_edge

Re: I had a very cool dream

Postby thewalrus » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:46 pm

I hate those dreams, where I wake up right when I'm getting to the good part.

I'm not sure a Pontiac like that ever existed... but I suppose it could have. Maybe your subconscious is telling you that you need a different car, and this was just an example of some combination of all the cars you've wanted in the past.

Freud would say it was probably related to sex in some way.
thewalrus

Postby Talon » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:46 am

No more pepperoni pizza before bed, ROD.
Talon

Postby the_edge » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:41 am

the_edge

Postby the_edge » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:42 am

the_edge

Postby millertime » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:19 am

millertime

Postby Turbojett » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:40 am

Last edited by Turbojett on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby Turbojett » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:45 am

On a related note, I drew this in 2011 for CheersandGears.com. It's C6-based though. Dunno if that's any close to what you were dreaming of.

Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby the_edge » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:51 am

the_edge

Postby the_edge » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:53 am

the_edge

Return to General Banter