[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - I actually agree with Vettel on this one

I actually agree with Vettel on this one

General Topics

Re: I actually agree with Vettel on this one

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:36 pm

The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Postby Talon » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:02 pm

I think we're seeing Kimi's last year in F1. :(
Talon

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:34 pm

The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Postby Talon » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:16 pm

I think he can compete, he just keeps screwing up. Very non-like him. Spun in CAN and gave away third. Spun the tires yesterday and collected ALO. I think he's been out-qualied by Seb all but one race this year...

CMON KIMI!
Talon

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 pm

I agree Kimi can compete but my thought is I do not think he really wants to anymore. Don't get me wrong I'm a Kimi fan and that is right back from his first days in F1. But losing that edge can come up on a person slowly. It's the difference from when he gave 100% during his earlier years and his D.C. year, down to maybe 98% when he came back with Lotus a couple of years ago (I said back then I felt he was the best driver on the grid even though Lotus was not the best car), to now maybe only 90% today. It may not show outwardly on him and he may be able to cover up a growing lack of effort but I think he has become more comfortable with just being on the F1 circuit and at a top team. But that will not be good enough anymore and I do think Ferrari will not let it go for much longer. I don't see Kimi being back next year.

Les / Vipers Rule

Previous

Return to General Banter