[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - I actually agree with Vettel on this one

I actually agree with Vettel on this one

General Topics

I actually agree with Vettel on this one

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Mon May 25, 2015 8:13 pm

The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Re: I actually agree with Vettel on this one

Postby thewalrus » Mon May 25, 2015 9:23 pm

I don't care either way. Ideally I suppose you'd have men and women standing there. Or neither.

Don't get me wrong, seeing attractive women in skimpy clothes is an institution (at least for straight men). But if the viewership demographics are such that a business case can be made for scantily glad men and women, I'm secure enough to say that's OK.

If someone's trying to make a political point, I think that's silly. There's a time and a place for everything. And while power imbalances between genders is something that's worth thought and debate - I struggle to find how this sort of thing contributes much to it.
thewalrus

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Mon May 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Scantily clad males (actually more likely dressed in a more fashion gay assed way) doing this task has never been a part of motorsport. There is nobody calling that I heard, saw or read of this task for GRID BOYZ! This is P.C. bullshit and it comes off as politically stinky, self- righteous crap by all too many P.C. nuts.

It really has nothing to do with male confidence or not. It is more hijacking of things by probably pompous and clueless women who can't hack not being attractive enough to carry out said task. These P.C. women have whipped into shape the equivalent of neutered males who accept this bullshit and all too much P.C. crap, much of it is actually dressed to hide the war on (regular) males.

As far as I know none of these grid girls are forced into doing this. They choose to do it freely for their own reasons. Maybe they volunteer, maybe they earn income from it. I don't know, nor do I care. It's only misogyny if males are forcing girls into doing this.

Misandry is very much alive and well in this BULL SHIT WORLD! Sometimes I feel like wanting to tell any of these pompous, self-righteous, male hating women to put a GOD DAMN APRON ON AND GET BACK INTO THE GOD DAMN KITCHEN! Yeah, I'm being a jerk in my last point, but it is to make a point.

Yeah and at times I want to see every young male child get a BUCKET OF (toy) SOLDIERS so that they can play war. Also as they grow up see them all get violent war like video games too. Just to see these P.C. nut bars and their idiot, self-righteous ways getting their noses rubbed in the pile of dog shit they so deserve. And there is not a male here who still has their balls intact know what I say is not ringing true with many of their thoughts.

In the logical battle of curbing misogyny did not mean it was free reign for self-righteous women and their neutered males to push misandry on otherwise every day males who are being like every day males.
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Postby thewalrus » Mon May 25, 2015 10:09 pm

thewalrus

Postby Talon » Mon May 25, 2015 11:45 pm

I didn't notice, but if I did I'd have agreed with Seb as well. It's just a PR ploy overcompensated. Stupid. If they're trying to get rid of some sort of sexism by removing the females and replacing them with males, seems like they did a 360 rather than a 180... still sexist.

Just another Barbie vs HeMan.
Attachments
O9Y5IwB.jpg
O9Y5IwB.jpg (61.64 KiB) Viewed 36503 times
Talon

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Tue May 26, 2015 1:14 am

Wally my point about aprons on and back in the kitchen was as I said meant to be jerk like only to prove a point that fanaticism is the bane to all decency.

The war on the typical male and led by misandrists is near putrefying. Look around you and see how their work of such has been able and often with neutered males in their hip pockets to pervade culture. Men in all too many t.v. commercials are made to look like idiots, women come as some saviour in such. Same goes with all too many t.v. shows and movies. The abuse of sports by these PC nutbars where males are often portrayed as dufuss, knuckle draggers and so too are the fans who watch while women in many of the same sports is seen as a spiritual revelation to good society.

Speaking of such with motorsport where even the FIA has discussed and ALL female open wheel motorsport. HOW GOD DAMN SEXIST IS THAT!?! Nothing directly prevents any capable women driver to get into F1. Does FIA think an all women open wheel sport would make any real money? GOOD LUCK! Most motorsports today have a hard time putting butts in stands. Does anyone think an all female one would? Again good luck with that. Who pushes this idea anyways? I bet mostly women with agendas and ultimately wanting the money making sports to fund it all, as it will not make enough money on its own. Sorry to be blunt but it's the damn truth and anyone with brains knows it.

Another point, women's hockey. I'm not against it but it's been pushed hard for over 25 years now and in terms of international hockey only two nations have good teams, Canada and the USA. The rest if the world for women's hockey just can't measure no matter how much exposure it gets including even the Olympics.

To those in the US, WNBA. Without looking it up can you name the last championship team and better yet, the last 3,4 or 5 championship teams? But I bet most in the USA can name the last 3-5-10 NBA Championship teams, NFL or MLB Championship teams. This difference will not change, trust me.

Women can succeed in many sports even against males in some sports. Horse racing for one and even possibly motorsports. Danica Patrick has had good general success in Indycar and Nascar. One day a woman driver may succeed in F1 but she will have EARNED IT not had a sport tailored to her in an all women's motorsport.

Media and it's anti-male hordes often state that if only more women were in politics we'd have a better world. Well more women are in politics and our world is no better as a result. BLOOD LUST has been well documented from women in power. They are proven to be just as hate minded, ill-willed, war mongering and greedy idiots as their males counterparts have been and are.

As Adam Curry in the No Agenda Podcast states. He would like Hillary Clinton to be the next President, not because he personally thinks she will be better at it, but to SHUT THE FUCKERS UP who think as a strong woman would be a better and more peaceful to the world President as Hillary would likely prove not to be so good and less blood thirsty. Plus he along with John C. Dvorak feel it will be great fodder for their podcast.

So yes my point about putting aprons on and getting back into the kitchen was meant by me to be jerk like. But in also trying to hi-lite this all too much P.C. BULLSHIT rhetoric made by the hordes of misandrists in our public, social, media and political lives.

CALLING THEM OUT IS AS MUCH A GOOD THING AS THEM CALLING OUT MISOGYNISTS!

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby ryguy79 » Tue May 26, 2015 1:49 am

I can't name any major sport championship winning teams from the last 10 years or so.
ryguy79

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Tue May 26, 2015 2:22 am

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby Pennzoil GT-R » Thu May 28, 2015 11:42 am

With the state of the racing lately the grid girls were the only thing left worth watching.
Pennzoil GT-R

Postby thewalrus » Thu May 28, 2015 2:33 pm

thewalrus

Postby Talon » Thu May 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Aren't you in Edmonton? You know the race is in Montreal, right?

The way you made it sound was you were just going to swing by for some standing room only tickets or something.
Talon

Postby thewalrus » Thu May 28, 2015 6:48 pm

thewalrus

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Well Canada got it right with Grid Girls, hot looking ones at that.

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby thewalrus » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:47 am

thewalrus

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:56 am

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby Turbojett » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:09 am

if they were trying to make a point about not being sexist, then they failed. If they wanted to not be sexist, then instead of grid girls, they should have just put the pit crew's lollipop man in front of the grid and left it professional as fuck.
But I'm a red-blooded, heterosexual male, and I'm sorry as fuck if this sounds sexist, but I want to see a nice looking scantily clad female dammit.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby Talon » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Talon

Postby sombrio » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:57 pm

sombrio

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:59 am

Yes, Austrian GP this weekend. The race will probably blow but the track and the countryside around it is simply stunning. BTW we get it on TSN(1) here in Canuckistan which really picks up the BBC or what is it SKY t.v. alternating of F1 races.

F1 engine penalty rules are a FARCE. This crap along with all too many other gimmicks are killing F1.

It looked for a while that from 2017 on we'd get refueling back but F1 morons think it would reduce competition. WTF! How adding another strategy variable would reduce true racing, possibly more on track passing and general competition is beyond me.

Plus these fucktards refuse to have a tire competition.

F1 better be careful because more and more drivers are sniffing around World Endurance Championship (aka: LeMans type cars) with the just completed 24 hrs of LeMans race and having Nico Hulkenberg be a driver on one of the winning Porsche cars and also having Mark Webber in in a Porsche in said race too.

Les / Vipers Rule

Postby Talon » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:52 pm

You're sure willing to invest a lot of time into something you spend a lot of time complaining about.
Talon

Next

Return to General Banter