[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - The Gripes Thread

The Gripes Thread

General Topics

The Gripes Thread

Postby thewalrus » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Lets start this thing off right.

People who decide that it's perfectly normal to bring their entire breakfast - orange slices, cold sausage links, toast, porridge, coffee, a napkin, and metal utensils into a 9:00 AM meeting.

And then sit right next to you slurping on the porridge, cutting their sausages, and blowing loudly on their too-hot coffee.
thewalrus

Re: The Gripes Thread

Postby Turbojett » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:13 pm

who the fuck does that? That's super rude.

also, don't understand why everyone I've run into today is being a rude ass. Did everyone get their Cheerios pissed in this morning or something?
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby thewalrus » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Holy shit - the guy next door to me is typing impossibly loud. I don't know how he's hitting the key board that hard and typing anything coherent. It's like I'm in a machine gun nest here, or something.

I want to fucking kill this man. The fact that he's hacking up a fucking hair ball every 5 minutes makes matters worse.
thewalrus

Postby ryguy79 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:21 pm

People who don't know when and where to drive fast.

I was mountain biking at Palmer Park on Saturday (800ish acre city park) and using the road through the park to connect a couple trails. It's a twisty road that certainly would be super fun to go fast on, but was Saturday afternoon and there were a lot of people in the park. Some dude in an Evo came tearing around the next corner, way across the centerline, and probably at least doubling the speed limit. If i had been 100 feet further up the road it would have been a close call. I've got no problem with people ripping through mountain roads, but this guy was just being stupid.
ryguy79

Postby Talon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:05 pm

I want a 2014 5.0 Mustang. I want the Recaro and track package, that's it. Oh, and it has to be blue. But I'm not willing to sell my Evo or Subaru to get it. Fuck, life is hard sometimes!
Talon

Postby Turbojett » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:35 am

I want a 2015 Mustang but I don't have any money.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby ryguy79 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:44 am

I'm interested to see what Cobb or somebody does with the EcoBoost Mustang.
ryguy79

Postby millertime » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:30 pm

millertime

Postby thewalrus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:34 pm

thewalrus

Postby Arthur Dent » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:58 pm

I once worked in a cube farm and the guy across from me sold horse sperm online. He conversations were ... interesting ... especially before I figured out what he was selling. He eventually got sacked.
Arthur Dent

Postby Turbojett » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:38 am

I just made the same face as the guy in your avatar when I read that.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby JaysonAych » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:46 am

JaysonAych

Postby Talon » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:54 am

Why do car ads feel the need to yell at me? That's their tactic... new or used, doesn't matter, they're always yelling. Fuck, it's annoying.
Talon

Postby Turbojett » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:27 am

Sunday!

Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby thewalrus » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:43 pm

[quote="JaysonAych]
There's a big Sovereign Citizen thread on SA dedicated to lampooning those freemen, and it's hilarious to see all the shit they try to do. I'm sure you're aware of it, but there's a lengthy Albertan judgment document (http://www.albertacourts.ab.ca/jdb/2003 ... 571ed1.pdf) describing all the craziness involved in that movement.[/quote]

haha, yeah, that's a pretty famous judgment around these parts. Basically required reading if you're working for the government. These guys bring new meaning to the term conspiracy theorist. Dude next to me's friend was going on about the Malaysian Airlines conspiracy - the plane shot down over the Ukrain was loaded full of corpses. That kind of stuff.

Frankly it's all freakin' me out a little bit.
thewalrus

Postby Arthur Dent » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Arthur Dent

Postby thewalrus » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:02 pm

thewalrus

Postby tlp » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Well this didn't take long to find. NO FISH IN THE MICROWAVE AT WORK!
tlp

Postby Turbojett » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:40 pm

NO FISH IN THE MICROWAVE EVER. :shock:
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby ryguy79 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:31 am

People microwave fish?
ryguy79

Next

Return to General Banter