[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - The Gripes Thread

The Gripes Thread

General Topics

Re: The Gripes Thread

Postby Turbojett » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:20 am

stupid people that don't care if the surrounding area smells like dirty pussy.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby thewalrus » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:05 pm

thewalrus

Postby JaysonAych » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Every day at work someone overnukes their popcorn and that shit stinks up an entire floor for a half-hour.
JaysonAych

Postby Arthur Dent » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Years ago someone set the break room on fire with an unattended popcorn bag in the microwave for a solid 10 minutes :?
Arthur Dent

Postby Talon » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Someone did that at my place too. Got to it before it caught fire, but the microwave must have been close because the inside burnt and it destroyed the wall behind it. :facepalm:
Talon

Postby Turbojett » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:44 am

good gawd, y'all.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby JaysonAych » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:28 pm

A couple of months ago at work, someone started a fire with a cell phone charger. I'd just ended my shift and was in the office's fitness center when it broke out, so I had to stand out in the cold with my team in a sleeveless shirt, shorts, and goofy fucking headband while the fire department swept the building.
JaysonAych

Postby tlp » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Just got served papers. She's going after alimony and in the mean time. Temporary means and assistance. One of her family friends is a lawyer no way I can afford one. I'm fairly pissed off because I'm drowning in debt caused by herband even as we speak I have 50 dollars to my name till the 15th. Fuck this bitch.
tlp

Postby Honor » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Isn't marriage grand?
Honor

Postby thewalrus » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:58 am

thewalrus

Postby Talon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Talon

Postby thewalrus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:59 am

thewalrus

Postby tlp » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:57 am

You laugh looks like ill have to represent myself. However according to my finances in about -200 dollars a month as is so I dint see her getting anything for a two year marriage.
tlp

Postby thewalrus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:17 pm

thewalrus

Postby tlp » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Yeah cheating doesn't factor. She left me with all the bills moved in with her mother. She quit her job a week or so before she left so she's claiming she's jobless. However found her rental ads saying she has a fulltime job. Also she took every single thing of value with her when she left. From the bed to the half used razor on the sink. When she was working she brought home only about 200 a week less then me. She's not above lying and have a feeling she's working under the table to make it look like she's not making money. However she's not too bright so she will fuck up.
tlp

Postby Talon » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:51 am

You shouldn't be able to claim jobless if you quit your job. Not working by choice is different than being let go or a company downsizing.

This would be a good time to post pics of her... you know, just 'cause.
Talon

Postby ryguy79 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:46 am

It was in the 60s before lunch today and it was 17 and snowing when I left work at 5pm. Low teens/possible single digits overnight for the next 4 nights. It will not be above freezing again until Friday. I'm ready for spring.
ryguy79

Postby Turbojett » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:17 pm

not even winter yet and we're already like "fuck this noise?"
I know the middle of the country is supposed to get a drastic cold snap, but I thought that wasn't going to be until the weekend.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby Talon » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:33 pm

I just hope it's not -15* with a -30* wind chill like it was last year. That was pretty redonk.
Talon

Postby thewalrus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:16 pm

thewalrus

PreviousNext

Return to General Banter