[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - The shit I have to deal with

The shit I have to deal with

General Topics

The shit I have to deal with

Postby 1300zuk » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:41 am

So I've been at my new job for a few months, and I work with a lot of dirty minded mechanics. They start questioning me about my social life and women, then realize that my gentlemans region has rarely seen use from something other than my hand. The one guy creeped a picture of me sent it to his wife and now I have an email address of some 30ish year old lady that I'm supposed to contact.

So what is the time period before I send an awkward email to some girl I've never met the Thursday before lonely fuckers day? :lol: :lol: :lol:
1300zuk

Re: The shit I have to deal with

Postby Talon » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:06 am

Do it now.
Talon

Postby 1300zuk » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:04 pm

OMG I've successfully communicated with a girl I've never met via email

Don't expect anything anytime soon. She is in Cleveland, and spends every other weekend in Michigan.

When do I tell her I like to listen to rush, thin lizzy, have a samurai and a fiat, and have virtually no history with women in the last 14 years?
1300zuk

Postby Turbojett » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:30 pm

music interests, vehicles, etc.: sooner the better.
romantic history: let's just keep that to ourselves, shall we?
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby Talon » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:52 am

Quit with the small talk. Ask if she does anal and take it form there.
Talon

Postby Turbojett » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:08 am

or yeah, that's a better plan.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby 1300zuk » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:14 pm

If that's the case, should I bring up pegging?
1300zuk

Postby Talon » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Talon

Return to General Banter