[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Automobile Forum • View topic - Which is Worse: Cat Ladies or Dog Chicks?

Which is Worse: Cat Ladies or Dog Chicks?

General Topics

Which is Worse: Cat Ladies or Dog Chicks?

Postby Talon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:38 pm

Ok, so we all know of the old cat lady euphemism. But I'm noticing a growing trend on Facebook of younger chicks always posting pictures of their damn dogs.

"Shadow and I at the park." Even though it should be, "Shadow and me at the par" but whatever you dumb bitch.

"I love my Sparky!"

"Look at Fido at the pool, tehehehe."

STFU about your dog already. Just sayin'.
Talon

Re: Which is Worse: Cat Ladies or Dog Chicks?

Postby thewalrus » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:00 am

They're essentially the same. But dogs are better than cats, so dog chicks are better than cat ladies.

QED.
thewalrus

Postby Talon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:05 am

Cat ladies pretty much leave alone. Dog chicks be like LOOK AT MY DOG!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!
Talon

Postby JaysonAych » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:56 am

JaysonAych

Postby Talon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Absolutely. Babies come before even Crossfit and being a Vegan that women must push down your throat.

It’s like that Family Guy scene where the guy is punching the other guy in the face with the pictures of his kids… haha.
Talon

Postby Talon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:53 am

Talon

Postby millertime » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Glad I am not the only one that doesn't feel the need to endlessly post pictures of my kid and/or cat on Facebook.
millertime

Postby millertime » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:34 pm

millertime

Postby ConeDodger » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 pm

My neighbor is a cat lady, and constantly nags us about leaving our lights on, how many times we've left the house on a given day, interrogates people that come over to our house.

So yeah, eff cat ladies.
That kid that used to be Dodge...
ConeDodger

Postby Talon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Wait, so if you leave your place more than X times a day she comes over and asks you about it? WTF?
Talon

Postby Turbojett » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:04 am

I would say dog chicks are better because I like dogs better, and I don't care if they're all about their dogs or whatever. But with one exception--I dislike small dogs like lap dogs, toy dogs and terriers and things like that. Chicks with those kinda dogs are the worst; Worse than cat ladies I think. Those ones that fawn obsessively over their stupid ratty little balls of fur. I hate that.
Last edited by Turbojett on Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby Turbojett » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:10 am

Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby ConeDodger » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:55 am

Yeah, we just moved here. Place is great and all the other neighbors are awesome...but this bitch is crazy. I don't even talk to her now I just walk back inside if I see her. :lol:
That kid that used to be Dodge...
ConeDodger

Postby tut » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:10 am

the missus has 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 horses...

she's a crazy animal lady :D though she does go up to random people with a dog going on in a high pitchy voice how cute the little puppy is :D

she has the cutest whippets, though....

I like both cats and dogs, never owned any though...
tut

Postby tut » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:12 am

tut

Postby 00ranger » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:02 am

I guess my girl is both cause we have 2 cats and 2 dogs. Not sure what she does on Facebook though, I deleted mine a while back.
00ranger

Postby Sexican » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Dog chicks have a back up plan when you leave.
Sexican

Postby Talon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:40 am

Talon

Postby SBF » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:14 pm

SBF

Postby Talon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Talon

Next

Return to General Banter