I love NuFinish...

I love NuFinish...

Postby Les / Vipers Rule » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Seriously, for the money it is by far the best one step polish/wax. Like many car buffs I have bought many a brand of car polish and wax, Meguires system, Mothers system, Simoniz brand stuff, Turtle Wax choices, what have you. But coming in from a detailed spring cleaning today and using NuFinish (first time in a long while) on my washed and prepped car, well given most factory finishes ARE NOT the equal of high end custom finishes, IMO NuFinish is all one needs. Goes on easy with a damp micro fibre cloth, dries to a haze quickly and with hardly and real need for hard buffing, but only a good detailed wipe down. The car's finish came out clear, glossy and running one's hand over the paint it feels like running one's hand on silk.

I've used NuFinsh to buff shine into clear audio gear bezels and turntable dust covers and it works GREAT! To bring it back to my car detailing is THE BOMB!

Brand new it runs for about $12.99 Cdn. at local Canadian Tire Stores up here. 8-)
The worst mass murderers are women, they murder the unborn in millions per year and are the worst killers of children. Both points here are facts.

The global unholy alliance,Communism, Islam and the imposter Pope of the corrupted Catholic Church.
Les / Vipers Rule

Re: I love NuFinish...

Postby Turbojett » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:35 am

did you get hacked by a Russian?

anyway, i never heard of it.
Keep on Trollin' Image
Turbojett

Postby Swerve » Mon May 25, 2015 1:15 pm

I never use waxes or polishes on my cars but even I've heard of Nufinish.

I do have a box in the garage full of cleaning products but there was a droubt here through the 2000s and it must have ruined any motivation to do more than wash at the recycled water self wash places.

Buying old cars with impimperfect paint probably hasn't helped. The Merc probably has the best condition paint job since my very first car, so it might be time to pay attention to this stuff.
Swerve

Postby Swerve » Mon May 25, 2015 1:15 pm

That's not how you spell drought...
Swerve

Return to Car Tech/Care